Father's Day is always a tough one for me. In my experience, anytime I ask a man (in this case my Dad or my Husband) for suggestions on a gift I can give them, the response is usually a long drawn out silence followed by "I don't know" or, "I don't really need anything". Granted, it does get a little bit harder to buy gifts for your spouse as time goes on, because you generally get to a place in life where if you really want something, you just go out and get it yourself. However, you could ask me that question at any given moment and I could immediately give you at least 5 solid suggestions. Perhaps that just says something negative about me. I'll think on that.
This Father's Day I did tell my husband that I needed his help for this post, so he had to give me actual suggestions. His answers generally revolved around activities. Playing a round of golf, being able to watch the golf tournament on Sunday afternoon, having a BBQ dinner. All these things he shall have, but I always seem to feel the need to give a tangible gift for any holiday where gift giving is the norm. So, if you are like me, and are searching your mind for gift ideas for the Husband or Dad in your life, here are a few suggestions.
playing cards with tons of info on beer and beer related trivia.
2. These ice molds create solid spheres of ice (about tennis ball sized) perfect for a drink. So cool!
3. A beer tasting tool kit. What every man needs.
4. A grown up looking flask.
father and son shaving kit is just too cute. And think of how thrilled the little guy would be.
2. A monogrammed case for all his watches.
3. This blue tooth speaker takes music to a whole new level of style with it's leather case.
4. These slip on sneakers look comfy and cool.
5. A great looking chronograph watch at a reasonable price.
desktop golf set for those boring moments at work.
2. The Leatherman all in one tool will turn your guy into MacGyver in no time.
3. A personalized engraved baseball bat for the ball fan.
4. Flip flops with a bottle opener in the bottom. Need I say more?
5. Ring toss game for those fun family days at the beach.
Today I am linking up with the supremely lovely blogger Shanna of www.becauseshannasaidso.com
Be sure to check out her site!