Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Gift Guide: For Him
- Cozy, comfy Plaid Flannel Sleep Pants for cold nights.
- A Bottle Opener Key Ring that is not so obviously a bottle opener. A little style goes a long way.
- A little soft luxury with a Grey Cashmere Scarf for chilly days.
- The Art of Shaving Kit to make him feel pampered.
- A Luxury Watch. An investment? Yes. But, if this year an investment piece is something you would love to give the man in your life, check out Invaluable.com. They have a huge selection at prices that make all the difference.
- Wooden Watch Storage Box so he can neatly store all those new investment piece watches.
- I am loving these Zebra Wood Ear Buds . The juxtaposition of organic materials and technology is a win. And zebra wood is a long time favorite of mine.
- These Football Helmet Cufflinks are not only helmet shaped, they are made from actual helmets used during games. There are several college teams to choose from. What a cool gift for the football fan.
- This Bottle Opener Made From NHL Game Hockey Stick is a definite win for a hockey lover. There are several different teams to choose from on this one, too.
- Again with the combination of organic materials and technology. What can I say? I like what I like. So, this Italian Leather IPhone Case is sophisticated cool.
- Nothing like a pair of Tweed and Leather Gloves to keep his hands from freezing.
Good luck shopping for the man in your life. It is always a difficult one for me. Hopefully I have given you some ideas you can use!