Wednesday, December 3, 2014
Holiday Gifts for the Hostess
1. This is one of my favorite sparkling wines that is truly well priced. Perfect for giving, the bonus is that the bottle and label are the loveliest presentation. La Marca Prosecco
2. The Fresh Balsam Candle from White Barn Candle Company. I can be kind of picky about my candles. I am not a fan of candles with big gaudy labels, especially those with photographs on them. I really prefer filled candles that can blend into any decor. This one completely fills the bill with it's unimposing label and frosted glass jar. Not to mention that the scent so perfectly mirrors fresh cut Christmas trees that you will completely forget that your tree (or mine) is artificial.
3. These little bird salt shakers are just too cute. Your hostess will love this unique and fun little thank you gift.
4. A personalized glass decanter is a welcome addition to anyone's bar cart.
5. A Christmas plate filled with baked Holiday goodies will make you a favorite guest for sure.
6. This wine bottle coaster is great to have around, it will save your table cloth from red wine stains, and it is a ton of style for a tiny price.