Friday, August 29, 2014
Links Worth A Look
Here are a few links from the week that are definitely worth your time.
1. For those of us with daughters, it can be so difficult to respond to comments and questions about body image from our little girls. We want so much to protect them from the we want so much to protect them from the pressure that society imposes on them, but we really can't. This mom and blogger has lovely words for her daughter in this post.
2. My absolute least favorite abdominal exercise. Which probably means I need to do it more!
3. Some eye candy for my addiction to old houses/buildings. I just love all the detail in historic architecture. I can look at photos like this all day.
4. Some often overlooked expenses when decorating, though I would say that their cost estimations for these items are definitely on the low end.
5. A little hint of an upcoming project I have in the works. Wish me luck!